Wednesday, September 9, 2009

And then there were 4!

Yesterday the #1 family got their referral of a beautiful baby girl!!!! Yeah!! This means that we are now #4 on the list! Pretty nice to move up 1 spot in 1 week! Hopefully it means things are on the move now! Today is 1 year and 2 months waiting for a referral. I feel good this week!

We had a great time in Lincoln this past weekend! I got to see some old friends on Fri. night. We had a mini reunion but there weren't a ton of people but we caught up with my friends Tiff and Lisa. Dave and I had a great time taking the boys to the Husker game on Saturday. I think my mom had a great time with the little boys as well. She took them to the park for a picnic and out for ice cream. Our family went to my sisters house for a grill out Sun. night. A beautiful night and I had fun playing with my niece and nephew.

Sunday my sister took the kiddos to Pioneers Park. It had been many many years since we had been there and the boys had never been. We went up to the Indian sculpture and took a few pictures! Jacob picked a beautiful flower and gave it to me for my hair (don't tell the park ranger!) It was a wonderful weekend!

My niece Aubree
My Mom and the little menDaddy and the boysGo Big Red!Jacob and INick and IThe big boys