Tuesday, July 13, 2010

They say a picture tells a thousand words!













Just a quick note to tell you that things are going really good!!!! The flight home was long but Lily did great! When we arrived at the Omaha airport we had the most amazing welcoming! My whole family was there are the boys had on shirts with Lily's picture and they said Proud Brother #1, #2, #3, and #4. There was pink balloon's everywhere and the boys had flowers to give me! Lilies of course! The emotions of finally being home after 30 hours of travels got the best of me. I was so happy to see my family of 7 together finally!

We haven't had any problem with sleeping or jet lag so that has been great! The boys adore Lily and she is fitting in just fine and holding her own! She still grieves for her foster mom but still has fun and shows her personality a lot! She joined the boys running through the sprinklers Sun. night and had a blast! We are so in love and enjoy seeing her become more comfortable in our family every day! I will leave you will lots of pictures!!!