Sunday, October 4, 2009

1, 2, 3 and 4

1 year, 2 months, 3 weeks, and 4 days is the count for the length of time we have been waiting for a referral. This past couple of weeks have been so busy that I didn't do a ton of thinking about it. Well maybe just a little. :)

I love Sundays for so many reasons! My husband is home all day. We go to church together as a family and it means it is Monday in Korea. A new beginning to a new week. We did get the monthly update from Korea and they are placing girls with home studies from June of 08. What does this mean to us? We are the first family waiting in July so we are now #3 in line for a referral of a little girl. We are getting so much closer!! Maybe this month? Only God knows when and I will trust in his perfect timing.

Joshua had quite a eventful week! Last Sat. he decided he was too big for training wheels and asked his big brother to take them off. He took to it instantly! He was now one of the "big boys". Things took a interesting turn on Tues. night as we were getting ready for dinner. Matt came in to tell us that Josh fell of his bike and had a bloody nose. It didn't take long for me to realize this was much more than a bloody nose! I cleaned off his face and realized that he had split his chin open. So off to the ER we went. After waiting for 2 hours the doctor gave him dermabond (liquid stitches). We were praying that it wasn't going to be the old fashion stitches. Been there and done that and would prefer not to go through that again! With 4 boys we have been to the ER more times than I would like to remember!

The big boys started playing flag football. They both made touchdowns on their first games! Mom was so proud! They love football and we love spending time watching all the boys with thier sports!

Last week when Laura and my nieces and nephew were here we started ripping off the wallpaper in the room that will be Lilys. We had lots of fun trying to pull off the biggest pieces. My mom is coming down for 4 days the end of the month to start painting the room. I'm so excitted! When the room is painted when can start doing the fun decorating! After 4 boys this will truely be a different experience for me.

I will leave you with some pictures of the past few weeks!