Monday, November 23, 2009

Number 1!!!!!!!!

We found out Friday that our family is #1 on the wait strip. This means our family is the first one to receive the next little girl that comes available! It could be 1 day, 1 week, or 1 month but wow does that sounds better than 1 year!!!

Last week was kinda a blur!! Sat. night was the boys school fundraiser so the week was fulled with tons of last minute thing and also decorating the auditorium. The kids came and sang "We are the World" and everything went off as planned. I think we raised about $35000 for the kids school.

Amy came to go to the fundraiser and it was wonderful to see her. She bought a new van from Dave and came to pick it up. It is always wonderful to catch up with my BFF.

This week starts the fun!!! Thanksgiving is Thurs. and then Fri. I leave with my Mom and family to shop in Kansas City for the weekend. I'm ready for the Holidays. The magic of Christmas is so wonderful!

I'm so thankful for my health and for the health of all my boys and my husband. I'm thankful that there is a foster family in Korea that will share the holidays with my daughter and show her all the love to help her grow!