Monday, February 1, 2010

The Fed Ex man delievered!!!!

I waited all day Friday for the Fed Ex truck to deliver Lilys file!!! I wanted to get a picture of him with the packet in his hands for Lilys scrapbook. I only had to leave once to pick up the boys from school. I was gone only 15 minutes and guess who came.....the Fed Ex truck. So when I pulled up the package was propped up in the door. So I took pics of the boys holding the file.

But the package had many gifts!!!! More pictures of sweet Lily and also a video of her at a well baby check. She was playing with blocks and would stair at the camera. 2 and 1/2 minutes into her life... Priceless!! Here are her new pictures. She is holding up 2 fingers I'm not sure if they were saying your going to be two or if it is the peace sign. Whatever it is it is adorable!!!