Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!!!!!

Today Miss Lily turned 2! Bitter sweet here at our house. Although I wish she was home with us to celebrate I know that she will be soon! I hope that she has a wonderful birthday with her foster family!!!

Our family here is going to celebrate with a cake for Lily and singing Happy Birthday to her on video so that when she is older she will know that we didn't want to miss this special day!!!

We received our Legals on the 22nd and filled our I600 with USCIS. This is the last step here on the State side. There is much more on the Korean side that they are working on! The I600 is said to take 6-8 weeks to get returned but we are hoping that it is much sooner! At this point the sooner we get the legal paperwork done the sooner we will bring her home. We are still thinking the end of May or beginning of June. What a wonderful summer this one will be!!!!