Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Last day of school for the boys!

Today is the last day of school for the big boys! The little ones are out and Matt had his preschool graduation on Monday ! It sure doesn't seem like summer break could be here already! Today it is pouring rain and only 60 degrees out. So much for our annual shaving cream fight. It will have to be rescheduled for a much nicer day! I think we will head to Pizza Hut for lunch.

I'm still waiting for my I600 approval. It has been 12 weeks since we have sent it in. We have contacted our state senators office and they have someone working on it so hopefully we will get it very soon. We are still looking at a month or more before we head to Korea. Boy the wait is getting really hard. I'm trying to keep my spirits up but the waiting at the end is so much harder than the wait to referral because now I have a daughter and I want her home. Every day she is getting older and having milestones that we are missing.

I will leave you with some photos of the last few weeks!
Nicholas playing soccer. Undefeated season!
Jacob takes first place on the P horse at State gymnastics!
Matt graduates from Preschool!!